The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GICs ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for potential talents to join our Technology Group as a VP, IT Project Manager (HR Business Partnering).
- Be an effective Technology Business Partner, working closely with HR business users to understand business needs and implement solutions.
- Analyze from a holistic perspective business needs, mutual interdependencies, risk and benefits to propose the best solution.
- Support the delivery of HR initiatives which include technology capabilities from Success Factor platform, in-house HR Analytics and Learning & Development tools.
- Assist in planning and implementation of projects/tracks. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope, requirements and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques. Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- With 8 to 13 years relevant experience in IT project management, developing, analyzing and implementing technology solutions preferably in financial services industries.
- Excellent knowledge in HR domain, with experience implementing and supporting HR applications and Learning & Development platforms.
- Experience with SAP HR Success Factor platform would be a huge advantage.
- Good team player who is keen to learn, independent, and with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and validation skills. Able to iterate through the requirements in phases, ensuring alignment with business sponsor, stakeholders, and management.
- Experience with both traditional waterfall as well as AGILE/Adaptive project methodologies would be preferable.