As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkOur client is a leading Chinese investment banking and securities firm currently seeking a hands-on HR professional to support the existing HR department in an all rounded HR generalist position across the full spectrum of HR duties for the firm.
Our client is leading Chinese investment bank and financial services provider specialising in Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management amongst other key financial products and services.
Working closely with the Head of HR, the selected HR professional will be involved in the full spectrum of HR activities and will require a flexible, customer focused approach to meet the needs of the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to managers and employees across a wide range of HR related issues
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including Recruitment and Selection, Compensation Benefits, Payroll Administration, Learning Development and Staff Relations amongst other key HR duties as required
- Responsible for internal and external communication, respond to internal and external stakeholder HR enquiries
- Ensure the HR system is up to date and accurate at all times
- Develop and implement HR policies and projects in accordance with the strategy of Bank and management requirements
- Assist in formulation and implementation of HR polices
- Work closely with HR team in ad hoc duties
- Holder of diploma or above in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- At least 8+ years of HR experience within the financial or professional services environment, experience in Chinese financial firm highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to speak in Cantonese and Mandarin required
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Immediately available candidates will have an advantage
This is an exciting career opportunity within a leading financial services provider with attractive benefits package and career development.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778