DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named Asias Best Bank by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and Best Bank in Asia-Pacific by Global Finance. The bank has also been named Safest Bank in Asia by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Responsible for providing timely professional HRadvice to the business and support units on a full spectrum of HR activities. This will include but notlimit to resourcing, staff engagement, performance management, learning and development, reward, exit management and otherHR projects as assigned
- Partner with variousspecialists and functional teams to champion HR initiatives for the implementation of people strategies, policies and best practices
- Degree holderwithminimum 10 years of relevant experience as HR generalist, preferably in banking or financial industry
- Effective communicationand interpersonal skills with proven success in building effective relationship with assigned portfolios
- Previousexperiencein handling employee relation casesis an advantage
- Strongdriveand can-do attitude with good planning and organizing skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.