As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkOutstanding opportunity for candidates who are looking for a Regional HR Assistant role in a reputable company.
Our clients is a reputable US based company. They have a wide presence over the world with a rapidly expanding product portfolio. Their company culture is friendly, international and people-oriented. The Hong Kong office is looking for an energetic and self-motivated HR Assistant to support their HR Operations in the Regional office.
- Assist on day-to-day HR operations including CB, on-boarding support etc
- Provide HR advice and support on HR issues, policies, systems and projects
- Co-operate with Chinese office for all-rounded HR issue, answer enquiries and provide feedback from HR perspectives
- Benefits plan set up, renewal and implementation through APAC region
- Liaise with external vendors for benefit plans
- Conduct and set up employee engagement functions such as HR survey, CSR
- Arrange APAC training programme for APAC regions colleagues
- Ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 3 years of solid HR experience in MNC/ sizeable company
- Experience in work with vendors regarding benefit plans
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, and Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented, a team player with pleasant personality
- Proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
- Responsible, hardworking and able to work independently
- Immediate availability preferred
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Guarantee double pay
- Work-life balance
- Corporate office location