As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkOutstanding opportunity for candidates who are looking for an HR Assistant/Intern role in a French MNC.
Our client is a world's leading business based in France, has over 20,000 employees globally. They are looking for an energetic and self-motivated HR Assistant/Intern to join their team supporting the Regional Office in Hong Kong.
- Assist on day-to-day HR operations including CB, on-boarding support etc
- Provide HR advice and support on HR issues, policies, systems and projects
- Co-operate with office for all-rounded HR issue, answer enquiries and provide feedback from HR perspectives
- Conduct and set up employee engagement functions such as HR survey, CSR
- Arrange APAC training programme for APAC regions colleagues
- Ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years of HR or internship in sizeable companies experience
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, and Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented, a team player with pleasant personality
- Proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
- Responsible, hardworking and able to work independently
- Immediate availability preferred
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- MNC regional office exposure
- Corporate office location