Training Manager job for a large Container Shipping Firm to run all training projects and initiatives
Your new company
Your new company We are partnering with a large Container Shipping Organisation and they are currently going through some exciting changes. With this they are looking for a Training and Development Manager to join their growing team.
Your new role
This position reports into the Head of Training and Development. Your responsibilities will include working with functional heads on all people development initiatives, design and execute learning projects, programmes and processes leveraging on their technology and platform, assist in global initiatives of succession planning, leadership development and learning culture, formulate staff development proposal and review existing L&D framework. As a specialist, you will also deliver soft skills training as required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you need to possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Possess at least 5-8 years in learning and talent development experience responsible for organisational development, leadership and people development
- Attention to details. Willing to take up learning administration and co-ordination tasks
- Has a track record of designing, developing, and implementing high impact learning solutions, using a variety of innovative approaches.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Working command of Chinese (Proficient in Mandarin is an advantage)
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you'll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Taking on the lead in a brand-new initiative and tackle new responsibilities as a leader of the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in an exciting industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Sally Kok at /