Our client, a leading Chinese Bank in Hong Kong, is currently seeking for talents to join their team.
Our recruitment consultants will provide tailor-made advices for individual job seeker.
- Lead a small team, the job holder is responsible for full spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to compensation benefits, recruitment selection, retention strategies, performance management, employee relation;
- Participate in staff cost budgeting, manpower planning, annual salary review, compliance and audit review, operations and processes review;
- Conduct performance management, salary survey, salary benchmarking and provide recommendation;
- Formulate, advise and implement human resources policies procedures which are in compliance with all employment related ordinances;
- Liaise and work with Headquarter to complete all kind of reports including manpower report, individual staff cost analysis reports and etc.;
- Organize staff relations activities and other corporate social responsibilities functions;
- Participate in other HR projects and initiatives.
- University degree in Human Resources or other related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in human resources management preferably in bank/financial institutions, of which at least 3 years experience in people management and supervising;
- Well versed in Hong Kong employment ordinance and related regulatory requirements;
- Good organization, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving ability;
- Proficient in MS office applications;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English (including Mandarin);
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Our client offers successful candidates an attractive remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume with covering letter in MS Word format, stating notice period, current or last and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website] cc [email redacted, apply via company website], quoting the position and reference number (if any).