We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, youll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. Thats how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Provide human resources advice and support to various service lines
- Coordinatewith relevant teams to work on a broad spectrum of HR processes
- Assist in on-boarding arrangement and induction program for new joiners
- Work with supervisors and managers to organize and drive HR initiatives to enhance employee relations and communications
- Compile statistical reports and perform preliminary analysis for managers review
- Assist management in ad hoc assignments, relevant policies formulation and implementation
- Bachelor degree preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- A minimum of one year of hands-on experience in human resources related duties, preferably in sizable organizations
- Understanding of Employment Ordinances and other HR related regulations in Hong Kong.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented and organized
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and hardworking.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.