- Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study
- Human Resources
- Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential
- Bahasa Indonesia
Essential and optional requirements
Previous experience (2 years) the position in a upscale international commercial hotel environment.
Understand upscale service and the expectations of upscale guest.
Able to create positive and effective working relationship with both Guests & Talents (employees)
Suitably qualified in hospitality or business management
Fluent in both verbal and written English communication additional languages advantages.
- Power Point
- Manages Human Resources Division, ensuring compliance with all hotel policies
and procedures both local and government regulations pertaining to employment
- Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract most qualified candidates for position vacancies.
- Coordinates with requisitioning departments in the recruitment of employee following established standards, policies and procedures assists them in the orientation training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
- Directs supervisor of training department and ensure all its activities are in accordance to the needs of the hotel and all training program has been smoothly executed.
- Supervises that staff coordinates in the work plan on safety, hygiene, and harmonious.
Grand Mercure and its peopleAt Grand Mercure we care about your career. We understand that for you, the art of hospitality is not just a job but a profession so the training you will receive will be world-class.