Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Having an in-depth understanding of our business and clients is key to the success of our talent acquisition function. In this role, you will be involved in the talent acquisition strategy, execution and end-to-end recruitment for positions in your specialist domain/s. You will help manage junior to mid-level roles and will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community-at-large.
You will also work alongside the ASEAN Recruiter to coordinate day-to-day operations, ensuring that hiring goals are achieved. You will serve as the face of recruitment and will play a pivotal role in the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts.
Sourcing and Selection
- Build and grow a network of Digital Business Transformation consulting and strategy professionals in the ASEAN region and also assist other regions as needed.
- Leverage advanced sourcing strategies and community-building approaches to find, attract and engage top talent. Conduct thorough screening interviews to summarise candidates capabilities, aspirations, and drivers.
- Work closely with other Recruiters to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting top talent.
- Support the team to develop new and experimental ways to attract the right candidates.
- Promote the company referral scheme and own the referral process for the domain/s.
- Assists with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Provides coordination of recruitment projects and related services.
- Serve as point-of-contact for candidates and interview teams regarding interview schedules, changes, and problem-solving when last-minute changes occur
- Participates in and provides analytical support in the design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Attends and participates in job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- Working with the domain leadership, Capacity Planning, Staffing and Talent Acquisition teams to define talent acquisition priorities for the domain.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates.
- Support hiring managers and interviewers through the hiring process. Together with the recruiter, facilitate debriefs and enable fair and structured decision making
- Be a true consultative partner to both internal and external stakeholders.
- 4+ of experience in full lifecycle recruiting ideally within digital, tech, consulting, or a similar industry.
- Good understanding of the market in the financial services, digital, or consulting space
- Strong administrative/coordination experience within a fast-paced, customer-facing environment dealing with multiple and complex administrative processes.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the capacity to acquire and apply new skills and learning.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, stakeholder management, relationship building and collaboration.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Good initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work effectively with project teams and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Self driven and solution orientated.
Set Yourself Apart
- Recruitment experience in the Banking or Fintech industry is a plus.
- Technical sourcing for digital and technical roles.
Benefits of Working Here:
- At the forefront of digital transformation
- Plugged into a truly global organization with a start-up mindset
- A collaborative, agile and diverse regional team
Career Level: Senior Associate