We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to seek new talents and high potentials from every background or culture to match the companys evolving requirements in terms of diverse profiles, competenciesand the dynamic integration of new people. This position is responsible for the full-cycle of the talent acquisition process. Responsible for the timely hiring of talents by planning and organizing recruitment activities for cost effectiveness and quality of staff hired. You will engage the hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and requirements and ensure a smooth and efficient process for full candidate care. You will work closely with the Regional and Corporate Recruitment Teams to develop recruitment strategies and on-boarding programs for positive employees experience.
1. Responsible for full cycle of talent acquisition of talent sourcing, assessment, selection, screening, offer process management and on-boarding for permanent and temporary jobs
2. Engage the hiring manager to develop good understanding of their recruitment requirements and their work culture and environment
3. Strategize, develop, plan and execute the talent sourcing program to support the business targets.
4. Source candidates by utilizing a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
5. Create and maintain a network and pipeline of potential talents to build talent pipelines to fill future and planned roles
6. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
7. Manage mass recruitment program including campus job fairs at the local institutions of higher learning
8. Ensure good candidate care throughout the recruitment process
9. Manage the offer and on-boarding process
10. Review and communicate recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment program
11. Responsible for reports related to recruitment matters.
12. Ensure compliance to labour regulations and TAFEP guidelines
13. Manage the Retirement and Re-employment program
1. Minimum Bachelors Degree preferably major in human resource management
2. At least 6 years of executive recruitment experience, preferably in the semi-conductor industry.
3. Strong knowledge of employment law and TAFEP guidelines
4. Ability to work independently with strong organizational ability in a fast-paced environment
5. Possesses good communication skills and interpersonal skills, organizational ability
6. Familiar with systems administration for job postings and resume searches of various online job portals. Preferred portals LinkedIn Jobs, Job Street and MyCareerFuture
7. Working knowledge of Oracle HR Modules and/or My TalentSoft would be advantageous
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and/or Power BI