Founded in Singapore in 2013, Castlery is an online furniture brand that offers honestly-priced, good looking designs made for real lives. Our mission is to make quality furniture that turns home into a place where you can thrive. Having distinguished ourselves in Australia and United States, we are on the fast track of expansion. We are seeking creative and ambitious talents to join our team in this journey of building connections.
As an e-commerce tech start-up, we are driven by curiosity and move on insightful data to steer our decisions. We lead with a growth mindset and the belief that the combination of each individuals passions and skills carry the company upward and forward. At Castlery, its where all ideas are listened to, and brainstorming means that job titles get left at the door. This is where self-starters can really make their mark, thriving and evolving as they go.
If making an impact gives you a reason to roll out of bed in the mornings, come join us!
Seating central here in Singapore HQ, our Talent Acquisition teams mission is to bring in the best talents to be part of our growing organisation, and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager (Global) to join us on this mission.
This is a new and exciting role that will not only be pivotal in helping us grow our teams across Singapore, Australia, and the US but also helping grow and develop our Talent Acquisition team and develop best practices. Your role can be summarised as per below.
- Talent Acquisition: Youll lead the Talent Acquisition team and drive the team to meet its key objectives. This includes achieving all team metrics (fill rate, quality of hire, referral rate, time to hire etc.) and driving the overall TA Strategy.
- Executive Level and Mission-Critical Hires: Lead the recruitment for the leadership team and mission-critical roles that make a significant impact on our growth.
- Process Champion: Be the owner of our recruitment processes and systems, and keep on improving them for unbiased decision-making, efficiency, and speed.
- People Management: Be a partner and coach to our TA team members, support them to grow, and keep them motivated and engaged. Expand the team as we scale.
- Project Management: Our process is constantly evolving, and we have tons of initiatives to roll out! Be it in Talent Acquisition or in other HR Pillars, you will be driving some of these exciting initiatives.
Who Youll Work With?
- Leadership Team Head of Marketing, VP of Operations etc.
- Reporting into Head of People & Culture.
- Talent Acquisition Team and People & Culture Team.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in recruiting across different levels and functions.
- Hands-on experience hiring for Executive-Level/C-Suite functions.
- Strong internal stakeholder and candidate management skills.
- Independent and self-starter personality.
- Prior Project Management experience, in particular driving improvements in the Talent Acquisition process.
- Experience leading a team of Recruiters.
- Passionate about eCommerce & furniture retail.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience working on roles regionally, in the United States or Australia is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge or experience with modern recruiting stack (Greenhouse, Lever, Prelude, Hiretual).
- Prior Technical/Technology hiring experience would be advantageous.
- Experience with Employee Onboarding would be optional.
Powered by JazzHR