Your future employer:
One of the largest manufacturing company in the world. They offer a great working environment where you can excel your potential both professionally and personally.
A Talent Acquisition Manager is soughtafter who will represent the lead conduit of talent into the company, will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, retaining excellent employees, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- The oversight and management of the division’s recruitment efforts to attract and retain candidates for operation manpower demand.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts. Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs, management trainee programs
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop sophisticated applicant tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Market awareness: Collecting information about competitor’s remuneration scheme, recruitment activities and program
- Performing other related jobs as assigned by the Managers
Our key requirements:
- University degree, preferable in Human Resources Management, or Law, or Business Administration faculty.
- At least 6 years HR experience, of which, 4 years experiences focus on Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment function in manufacturing enterprises and at least 3 years in management level.
- Rich in Human Resources knowledge
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- Interview and screening skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, Result Oriented
- Numerical and budgeting skills
- Skilled in Computer Operation ( MSOffice, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)