- This is a in-house role, leading Talent Acquisition function in Asia Pacific region covering SEA, Japan and UAE.
- Campus hiring: Lead campus programs dynamically initiate alumni programs, agencies relationship, encourage referral & improve social media presence.
- Technology hiring: Understand the business needs (in terms of skills, types of profiles) for each project and build a relevant strategy, including maintaining a healthy pipeline of relevant talent. Keep abreast with the latest employment regulations, provide talent market insights.
- Leadership Hiring: manage candidate searches for leadership roles partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Delivering a consultative and high-quality talent acquisition (TA) service to the business, driving an outcome of high-quality hire to the stakeholders.
- Act as Talent Acquisition Partner to engage and enable Business and HR Leaders to achieve their objectives and goals
- Driving a direct sourcing approach for all vacancies through a variety of channels
- Promoting diverse, referral and internal hiring
On boarding and Compliance
- Manage & improve the end-to-end recruitment & on boarding process to ensure smooth candidate and stakeholders experience
- Maintaining compliance throughout the recruitment lifecycle, Knowledge of key employment law principles (especially Singapore) related.
- Ensure all immigration related compliance are completed.
- Ensure all compliance related to different HR Audits.
- Manage Vendor on boarding and contract for recruitment sourcing
- Manage vendor contracts, on boarding and payment for all contract hires.
- Drive effective employee engagement and Employee relation programs, covering wide range of employee relations issues including progressive counseling, retention issues and team building.
- Masters' or Bachelors' Degree in any studies.
- At least 10 years of Talent Acquisition experience in the region both in-house or agency in Information Technology industry, focused on Digital Skill hiring preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the talent markets for Asia Pacific region covering SEA, Japan and UAE
- Experience in managing volume hiring preferred.