Talent Acquisition Business Manager, Asia (ex. India), Vice President
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Business Manager, Asia (ex. India), Vice President|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2019 13:46|
Morgan Stanley is one of the worlds largest diversified financial services companies, with a reputation for excellence in advice and execution on a global scale. The Firms 55,000+ employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 700+ offices in 40 countries.
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services. The firm has continually broken new ground in advising its clients on strategic transactions, in pioneering the global expansion of finance and capital markets, and in providing new opportunities for individual and institutional investors.
Talent Acquisition works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units to attract and identify talent both internally and externally to help meet strategic priorities globally.
The Asia Talent Acquisition Business Manager will partner with the Asia Talent Acquisition leadership team and global peers, to provide the leadership and management necessary to ensure proper operational risk controls, financial and budgetary management, administrative and reporting procedures and people systems are in place to ensure we meet our strategic goals, we are innovating as a function and we are prudent around our finances and our operating efficiency.
Oversee Asia (ex. India) Talent Acquisition goals in the context of meeting broader Talent, Human Resources and Firmwide priorities
Drive innovation, efficiency and consolidation by:
- Acting as the primary liaison for NA and EMEA Talent Acquisition Operations, collaborating with and building relationship with the Talent Acquisition COO office in each region as well as the Asia HR COO office
- Managing the Talent Acquisition budgets, forecasts and actual spend tracking process, working closely with Firm financial controllers, Business Unit COOs and the Asia HR COO office
- Overseeing and coordinating expense management across Talent Acquisition including our use of systems such as EnC as well as the Ariba invoicing process for all RPO and other Talent Acquisition costs, including any preferred supplier reviews
Partner with the RPO account management team and Talent Acquisition leadership team through:
- Supporting with account stabilization through guidance on best practice and process improvement
- Ensuring process consistency across the Asia region, and best practice sharing
- Monitoring operational excellence and account performance through SLAs
- Managing all MS related onboarding responsibilities
Talent Acquisition operational responsibilities include:
- Operational Risk and Control oversight and monitoring of Talent Acquisitions performance, risk incident investigations and issue resolution, cascading regulatory and legislative changes to the team.
- Acting as the liaison for Legal and Compliance and HR Risk including responding to regulator requests and internal audits, and managing anti-corruption requirements, training and security entitlements
- Partner with HR data team and global peers to ensure management and operational reporting is consistent and consolidated.
- Assistance in evaluation of tools and technologies
- Project oversight and involvement in global initiatives where appropriate
The successful candidate will be passionate about Talent Acquisition and a proven collaborator with a broad working knowledge of recruiting strategies and operational efficiency. This experience will have been gained either from leading a recruiting and/or HR operations function. The individual will have the skills, resourcefulness, innovation, and imagination to create an innovative Business Management function that generates excitement and encourages global participation.
This ideal candidate will also bring:
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition within a complex organization and/or global Financial Services firm
- An ability to lead while identifying and drawing on resources that exist throughout the organization
- Strong project management skills
- A collaborative approach and an ability to get things done by working closely with others in a complex, fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
- A proven ability to develop and drive strategies that achieve business goals
- A high degree of comfort and familiarity with web-based technologies
- A passion for data and leveraging analytics to tell a story
- Confidence, along with the substance and presence to be a trusted advisor and good communicator
- Intellectual curiosity, with a penchant for new ideas
- Self-directed in learning the Firm, creating relationships and appropriately pushing boundaries in the interest of innovation and improvement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's