Reporting to the Head of HR (Macau), you will be responsible to set and implement the talent strategy and execute on talent initiatives and programs in the areas of talent acquisition, engagement, learning and performance management of Macau Division.
- Bachelor degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant working experience in financial institution or multi-national cooperation
- High level of accountability with good communication & collaboration skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive, presentable, creative and self-motivated
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Frequent Travel is required
As rewards to high achievers, we offer an attractive remuneration package which includes:
Year-end bonus plus performance bonus
High-yield payroll account
Low-interest staff mortgage plan
Provident fund scheme
Paid annual leave
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to head start your career in a fast growing organization, please apply your application with position reference no. You can also send it by mail to Human Resources Department, OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited, 241 Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro, Macau.
Please send your resume & expected salary to:email@example.com
*Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.