Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
- Build relationships with business unit heads to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, rewards and recognition, employee relations, coaching and leadership, organizational development
- Drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize risk and financial exposure
- Work in partnership with specialists in Human Resources to formulate products and deploy to the business units
- Work closely with country HR Business Partners in providing sound people advice to employees and managers
- Bachelor&rsquos degree and above
- 12 years of HR business partner or generalist experience supporting leaders at global companies
- Experience in banking, technology industry or having worked across industries
- HR experience across the full HR spectrum
- Demonstrated business acumen to drive organizational and people-related strategies and outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Confident business partner with the ability to build and maintain constant rapport with the business at a strategic level and be hands-on when required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.Singapore