Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, Greater China Region, the Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition will be responsible for recruiting best in class candidates across multiple levels and business units within the Organization but specializing in senior and complex positions. Will be considered as a trusted advisor, as she/he works closely with Hiring Managers and HR to ensure that the hiring process is consistent with the business goals. The successful candidate should be able to create Talent Pipelines by proactively creating strategic sourcing techniques and able to manage multiple project simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process. This role is aligned to one (or multiple) businesses and provides the strategic direction and account management for all things recruitment to the HR and Business Leaders, providing a single point of contact and ownership for recruitment across an entire business(s), as well as providing updates through reporting as necessary; participate on divisional leadership teams as appropriate.
- Develop a detailed understanding and awareness of each business area and its organization in order to improve the quality and alignment of recruitment support with the needs of the area
- Design and implement programs and staffing plans in support of organization strategy devised to maximize return on the recruiting investment to increase cost effectiveness of hiring process.
- Act as people manager with a matrix team of TA manager/recruiter to deliver best in class recruitment practices with effective resources to meet business recruitment needs.
- Build strong relationships with the various business and functional clients to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs across multiple levels and business units within the Organization but specializing in senior and complex positions, including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles.
- Initiate creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, social media, university relationship, networking, utilization of external research, etc. Proactively create a talent pipeline of candidates.
- Provide value added market information and reports in a timely manner.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- Participate in cross functional, global, project teams as necessary to review best practices on the interview process, regulatory compliance, the development of interview guides, etc.
- Lead and support the team members in developing and implementing the staffing process, initiatives, and projects not limited to campus program and employer branding.
- Build up a high performing team, develop, and engage team members capability and professionalism.
- Develop, motivate and coach recruiters to ensure that proper process and practices are being implemented.
Summary of Experience
- Master degree or above in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in recruiting and staffing functions in a major organization;
- High degree of people agility, learning agility, flexible thinking and resilience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & changing business priorities
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders
- Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work within a fast paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment with the versatility to adapt well.
- Fully Bilingual (Chinese + English) required. Strong written and verbal communication skills