Build partnership in a matrix organization.
- Foster strong partnerships with business leaders, within and outside own division.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across global HR organization, HR platforms and key stakeholders
- Coach leaders on complex leadership and people issues
Work force planning and talent acquisition.
- Working with business/functional leaders to analyze the workforce needs, actively participating in AOP planning process, provide advice on workforce deployment. Collaborate on workforce plan with finance, region, division and global partners to ensure investment.
- Collaborate with TA team to ensure that we get talented candidates. Provide support, manage the on-boarding process in the team to ensure that new hires can settle down successfully and receive all needed support.
- Work with TA to continuously improve the hiring capability of the team.
- Participate in shaping business strategy including building optimal org structure.
- Initiate and lead complex change initiatives, within and outside own business. Assist commercial/functional leaders in organization structure change, including but not limited to define new structure, work on people impact, plan and conduct communication; manage the change process, etc.
- Identify critical workforce development needs, leverage existing company resources to develop different programs; collaborate with different teams and different functions;
- Lead dedicated business unit/function HRR process, guide key talents to work out individual development program, provide resources and opportunities to key talents, provide coaching when needed.
- Continuously drive the leadership development in the team.
Drive performance-oriented culture.
- Influence people leaders to embed critical and/or global programs to drive employee engagement and performance
- Mange PMD process, provide training, guidance to ensure a high quality PMD discussion, feedback across the organization.
- Work with the business team to ensure that organization targets are well cascaded, set up appropriate performance management process.
- With the guidance of central C&B, manage the total comp process; monitor the salary range, define salary strategy. Close teaming and leveraging of sales operations and compensation team expertise with regard to territory planning, sales bag alignment and sales plan adjustments.
- Strengthen companys culture and value through all types of program or activities; develop employee communication channel, strengthen employee engagement.
- Experience in human resource, having experience as HR Business partner of sizable organization;
- Strong business acumen;
- Dealing with ambiguity;
- Be a solution provider;
- Very good in communication and influencing;
- Global perspective, strong in building up organization relationship.
- 5+ years HRBP experience in supporting a sizable commercial organization;
- Multi-national organization HR experience.