Job Title: Sr. HR manager
When youre part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, youll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, youll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Adapt China people priority for responsible Business Unit deriving from HR strategy of Business Unit to ensure a long-term and sustained Human Resource management contribution to the business success
- Implement the Company Guidelines, the basic principles of HR policy, tools and methods to ensure a uniform HR policy in the responsible Business Unit.
Business Partner of the top management of the assigned Business Unit.
Focuses of consulting:
- Consult generate alternative solutions for people issue and problems
- Support high performance and people excellece and increasing management qualifications
- Support talent management and succession planning
- Ensure timely support to Business Unit in the process of goal setting, AOP, HC planning, PMD, change management etc. with required quality
- Consult management and leadership issues to senior management
- Initiate and consistently implement HR projects/programs in Business Unit based on requirements.
Education: Bachelors degree or above
Ten -plus years of HR generalist experience in a large corporate environment
Previous use of recruiting metrics and reporting standards
Proven experience in developing strong relationships and in successfully interfacing and negotiating with all organizational levels.
Strong analysis capability, good business acumen
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Ability to make rational decisions in difficult situations with little input from others
Process- and detail-oriented professional leader with strong business and analytical skills
Demonstrated strong negotiating skills and the ability to analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular missionenabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.