Title: Sr. HR Manager
Organization: China Manufacturing/SH & GZ & BJ sites
Location: Shanghai, China
Reports To: HR Director MFG, CIC, SCM & HK
Management track; Full time
This position is to partnership with business to develop HR strategies and lead HR initiatives to achieve targets, identify, develop, retain talents; support business leaders with organization design and change management, building strong employee engagement.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
Work force planning and talent acquisition
- Working with business/functional leaders to analyze the workforce needs, actively participating in AOP planning process, provide advice on workforce deployment. Collaborate on workforce plan with finance and business/functional leaders to ensure investment.
- Collaborate with TA team to ensure that we get talented candidates. Provide support, manage the on-boarding process in the team to ensure that new hires can settle down successfully and receive all needed support.
- Work with TA to continuously improve the hiring capability of the team.
- Assist business/functional leaders in organization structure change, including but not limited to define new structure, work on people impact, plan and conduct communication; manage the change process, etc.
- Identify critical workforce development needs, leverage existing company resources to develop different programs; collaborate with different teams and different functions.
- Lead dedicated business/function HRR process, guide HiPo to work out individual development program, provide resources and opportunities to the HIPO, giving coaching when needed.
- Continuously drive the leadership development in the team.
Dive performance-oriented culture.
- Mange PMD process, provide training, guidance to ensure a high quality PMD discussion, feedback across the organization.
- Work with the business team to ensure that organization targets are well cascaded, set up appropriate performance management process.
- With the guidance of central C&B, manage the total comp process; monitor the salary range, define salary strategy.
- Manage local incentive plan process for direct labors.
- Conduct compensation analysis in partnership with subject matter experts to determine local compensation needs and actions.
- Strengthen companys culture and value through all types of program or activities; develop employee communication channel, strengthen employee engagement.
- Process Improvement and Projects; Participate, lead and/or manage HR projects and initiatives on the broader HR team leveraging the Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodology and tools as appropriate.
Learning & Development
- Together with business leaders and TMOD identify opportunities to evaluate the organization capability gaps. Design and structure programs to support organization and talent development.
- Be familiar with Quality Management System and take lead in HR part to make sure all related apply to compliance to meet ISO & other government audit requirements.
- Connect with employees and business managers closely and understand their needs and concerns. Address their needs in division management meeting and give feedback to central HR teams to create an open, cooperative atmosphere.
- Responsible for employee relationship management, incl. labor law consultation, conduct culture development and employee communication related activities.
- Leverage/integrate resources to develop defined HRBP team
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding HR policy and HR projects to ensure smooth implementation.
- Seeking continuous improvement on HR practices and operation.
- Participant in regional/Local HR projects and support other function projects as HR representative.
- Bachelors degree or above.
- At least 10 years experience in HR function with 5 years+ of HRBP experience in a multinational manufacturing environment.
- Has a strong business acumen.
- Be capable and willing to work on day-to-day operational issues as well as the sense of human resources strategic activities.
- Strong team and inter-personnel skills. Very good in communication and influencing.
- Lead and manage change.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin language skills (both oral and written). Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities.