An American luxury jewellery retailer is looking for a Human Resources Manager with HR generalist experience. In this role, you will be expected to supervise the administration of general HR functions and coaching of HR staffers.
- Manage implementation, administration and operation of functional human resources services, including recruiting, performance management, compensations and benefits
- Provide consultative services and develop strategic solutions with business unit management for a better organizational design
- Coach and develop HR staff members
- Approve expenditures of funds, formulate budget requirements
- Oversee HR administration, facilitate launch of new benefit plans and programs
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 5+ years experience as a HR generalist or combined specialist in one or more functional areas (employee relations, staffing and/or compensation)
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Competency in human resources functional delivery
- Competency in Microsoft Office and HRIS systems
About the Company:
A US-based luxury jewellery retailer whose iconic high-end pieces are beloved by women and men alike, the design house has a strong presence in major cities around the world including New York, Tokyo, London, Paris and Sydney.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,