A global disaster recovery firm is searching for an HR Manager. The selected candidate will oversee local human resource activities, including talent acquisition and retention. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in an international company.
- Supervise HR operations
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify business needs and give input on business practices
- Support the operation team in employee management
- Implement local onboarding and resignation procedures
- Provide assistance with HR matters
- Implement effective electronic filing systems
- Bachelors degree or above in human resource management, business administration, or related field
- 7+ years of HR management experience in a mid- to large-sized company
- HR certification is a plus
- Experience in HR strategy and operation is ideal
- Experience in talent management or succession strategy development
- Verbal and written English and Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
Headquartered in North America, this company is dedicated to helping its customers recover from disasters of all scales. With hundreds of offices worldwide, they have cemented their place as a market leader.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,