A widely respected home goods organisation is looking for a HR Manager. This position will be responsible for leading the HR team and effectively implementing HR initiatives. This is a great opportunity to advance your HR career with a prominent home goods company.
- Ensure that HR initiatives are aligned with global guidelines and promote the companys image as an attractive place to work
- Conduct recruitment and talent development, and performance management activities
- Oversee country employment legislation
- Carry out staff cost management
- Monitor local labour market trends
- Experience handling customers
- Experience creating and implementing mid-term plans and budgets
- Experience supporting managers in resolving performance and people management issues
About the Company:
A multinational conglomerate that designs and sells a variety of goods for home use, this company is a globally recognized icon. With an international network employing over 100,000 workers and a high degree of brand loyalty, this company continues to be a global leader.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,