A multinational technology manufacturing company is looking to hire an HR Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting managers, employees, and business partners in various HR matters.
- Provide HR consultation to drive strategic planning and issue resolution for HR services
- Supervise employee relations, recruitment, and training processes
- Establish effective staff training programs
- Drive process optimisation
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Answer inquiries for employees and managers on remuneration and benefits
- Bachelors degree or above in a relevant discipline, or equivalent education and experience
- 10+ years of experience as an HR generalist
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HR principles and concepts
About the Company:
An international manufacturing organisation headquartered in North America, this company produces a range of speciality materials, equipment, and software used by researchers, scientists, and engineers across the globe.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,