Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
We commit to excellence and professionalism
We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.bochk.com
Bank of china (Hong Kong) Limited (BOCHK) is a leading listed commercial banking group in Hong Kong. With the most extensive branch network in Hong Kong a well as its sophisticated internet and mobile banking platforms, BOCHK offers a comprehensive range of financial, investment and wealth management services to personal, corporate and institutional customers.
At BOCHK, we believe that staff is the key to our sustainable growth. We offer a promising career path with a unique banking experience to high caliber graduates. Applicants for the following positions are invited.
Job No.: 495547
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Bank-wide Operation Department
Job Functions: Bank Operations
October 18, 2019 (Fri)
Time: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Recruitment Day Venue : 29/F, Bank of China Centre, Olympian City, 11 Hoi Fai Road
- Handle the operation of the bills transaction, including but not limited to the provision of services and operational support Control the risks involved in the operation of bills transactions and conduct the compliance review of bills operation
- Identify, control and report promptly to superiors and other relevant divisions for various types of potential or existing risks
- Assist in the formulation of corrective measures, regarding to local laws, regulations or codes of practice, the banks guidelines and policies, risk management policies and procedures
- Provide professional advice for front-line units and customers
- Diploma holder or above in Banking, Finance or related disciplines
- Hold the valid CDCS license
- At least two or above years of work experience in relevant fields
- Responsible, hardworking and positive learning attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer software such as Lotus Note, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Walk in candidates are welcomed
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website http://www.bochk.com
To apply: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/798/cw/en/job/495547?lApplicationSubSourceID=11232
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within24 months of receipt.