On behalf of one of its clients, a Financial Software company, the French Chamber of Commerce is looking for a
Senior Talent Acquisition Lead
Our client provides expert financial software consulting for investment banks and leading financial institutions in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. With a strong, Front to Back expertise of cash and derivatives markets, coupled by an in-depth knowledge of financial markets technologies, they provide smart, business-wise, and efficient solutions.
They are looking for a dynamic professional to join their People Function team in Singapore. As recruitment is a part of their core business, the position requires to spend around 60% of time on recruitment of financial system consultants and around 40% of time on staffing and team management. Our client is open to profiles with knowledge in consultancy / financial technology who will be able to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Define and execute the talent acquisition strategy to support the business growth needs
- Lead the team to achieve the various KPIs set for the recruitment team
- Own the end-to-end hiring process for critical or senior roles and ensure a strong and thorough filtering process is executed
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through effective candidate relationship management.
- Conduct quality talent market research and share the insights to management team for decision making
- Analyze and continuously improve the recruitment process and candidate experience
- Develop specialist market knowledge to be able to provide a fully consultative approach to clients hiring requirements.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our clients business, culture and successfully interpret their resourcing requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders to forecast the workforce requirement and create the staffing strategies to ensure the resources meet business demand;
- Actively engage with existing consultants to understand their competency and capability, support their career aspiration by facilitating the intervention and process as required
- Create, maintain the workforce competency database to provide the constant insights
- Create and analyses of weekly hiring and staffing report
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. learning and development, HR Operation team) to optimize the bench size and bench aging.
Team Management (~10%):
- Provide mentorship, guidance, performance evaluation and career development to the recruitment team
- Lead by example. Actively contributor as part of the HR leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the cultural values of the company.
- Degree Holder from relevant disciplines, preferably in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology or Human Resources.
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment / sales experience in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Previous experience in sourcing technical and financial profiles for regional and international roles.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills in English.
- Proactive with the ability to deliver tasks on-time and capable of thinking out of the box.
- Proven organisational skills and able to prioritize well to cope with competing demands.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications, as well as Applicant Tracking and Career Sites.
What they offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical benefits
- Exciting experience with high growth company
- Open and well-diversed company culture