Join us in our mission to make the world a safer place by joining the talent acquisition function for Greater Asia/ASEAN within UL. Youll work closely with a passionate and dynamic team to build and execute innovative talent acquisition strategies that align with ULs short and long-term corporate goals. This position requires the ability to engage with managers and hiring teams across functions and the region to fulfill the talent needs of a high-growth organization. Your efforts will have a direct impact on the future success of our organization because of the talent your team sources and the partnerships you build.
This role will be based in our International Headquarters in Singapore; our office is located at Solaris (Nearest MRT - One North)
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor within ULs Global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence youll be directly responsible for the support of day-to-day recruitment activities, development & implementation of talent strategies to recruit top talent across Asia Pacific with a focus on ASEAN. You will be at the frontlines of identifying and recruiting interesting candidates who bring an innovative spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. Youll be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
Based at ULs International Headquarters in Singapore, you'll be responsible for delivering comprehensive talent acquisition strategies across multiple geographies. This work includes stakeholder relationship management, passive & proactive sourcing strategies, candidate pipeline development, the candidate experience, using data to drive informed hiring decisions and related project management.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior management and hiring teams supported by a thorough understanding of the business.
- Delivering talent strategies to support current and upcoming talent needs
- Networking, building and maintaining relationships with candidates (internal & external), HR, and Hiring Managers.
- Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates (passive and active).
- Reviewing resumes and assessing candidates' applications, pre-screening candidates, submitting candidates to hiring managers, preparing candidates for interviews, extending offers and onboarding of candidates.
- Maintain network of candidates using company's applicant tracking system (iCIMS) and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Identifying candidates through ad response, internet search engines, networking, social media, referrals, marketing, database mining, attending career events, professional networking etc.
- Partnering with hiring managers to thoroughly understand the technical skills and critical success factors/abilities.
- Screening and interviewing selected qualified candidates using behavioral interviewing methodologies. Facilitating candidate interviews with hiring leaders and other designated team members as needed.
- Evaluating recruitment processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiencies from the application to hire process. Adjusting recruitment strategy as needed to ensure optimized results.
- Providing regular metric-based reporting on search status including candidates in pipeline, interviews, offers and hires.
- At least 5-7 years of direct recruitment is required. Corporate/In-house recruiting experience is preferred
- Understanding of ASEAN markets and how to recruit in new markets
- Creative thinking around employer brand activation and initiatives to build talent pipelines
- Experience in all areas of sourcing LinkedIn, local tools, social media, internal mobility programs, campus, etc.
- Proficient in effectively utilizing applicant tracking systems, iCIMS preferred
- Results-orientation, a collaborative working style and a polished executive presence
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced global business environment that requires solid time management & prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, engage and partner with business leaders at all levels of the organization to reduce requisition age, improve candidate flow and proactively address staffing needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent