Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN)
is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology and software solutions delivering innovative services to our customers globally. Our technologies, services and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of solutions that allow our customers to accept all payment types and operate their businesses more efficiently across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with approximately 11,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with customers and partners in 31 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
Global Payments Asia Pacific is the subsidiary of Global Payments Inc. Being one of the largest omnichannel payment providers in Asia, we specialize in providing world-class payment processing services for online and offline transactions. Covering 12 markets in the Asia Pacific region, we serve more than 110,000 merchants and are constantly driving our merchants business to thrive in the new digital era.
Coverage Markets in the Asia Pacific:
Hong KongChinaMacauTaiwanSingaporeIndiaMalaysiaPhilippinesMaldivesSriLankaAustraliaNew Zealand
For more information about the company and its services, visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com .Purposes
This is an independent contributor role to support HR initiatives and full scope of HR services/activities to designated Business Unit and participate in regional HR projects across AP. Key stakeholders include the regional HR team and HR Shared Service team.
Duties and Responsibility
- Act as Country Champion of designated markets to develop, lead and implement sound practices in all aspects of human resources
- Provide professional support to Senior Manager, HR in recruitment, benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, etc to business managers
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and hiring managers on job posting, candidate selection and interview arrangements
- Manage insurance review and vendor administration for assigned geography(ies) (e.g. Hong Kong/China/Macau)
- Assist in the implementation and administration of corporate programs and initiatives which include but are not limited to the review of HR policies for various countries, salary survey, benefits review, annual merit review, annual performance review, etc
- Participate in ad hoc and special projects
- HRIS (Workday) data maintenance
- Handle all employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Assist in ad hoc projects
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or any other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of all-round HR operation experience, preferably in an MNC environment
- Directly hands-on experience in particular countries in the Greater China region will be viewed essentially
- Proactive team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detailed orientated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent language skills - fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.