Job Summary The Senior/Total Rewards Specialist supports the SEA Rewards function for the region in the implementation and on-going success of the companys rewards programs. The role ensures that programs are aligned with the business objectives and are competitive within the industry. The position will report functionally to the Total Rewards Manager, SEA.
The Senior/Total Rewards Specialist is responsible for supporting the local HR on the development, integration, implementation, and in partnership, communication of APAC reward programs for approximately 1,900+ employees in SEA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and expertise is essential
- Compensation systems experience is strongly preferred, demonstrated by either several years of system usage and/or participation as a team member in system design and implementation
- Ability to create automated tools/models to enhance analysis in support of compensation programs
- Ability to build effective relationships and establish credibility with HR team
- Successful track record managing and driving annual remunerationprocesses
- Ability to approach projects from a global perspective, factoring in cultural differences and norms
- Basic understanding of the intersection between finance, compensation, benefits, data modelling and business strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to a range of audiences and to provide hands-on training in technical compensation and benefits systems and processes.
- Dynamic and innovative approach to compensation, benefits and communication.
- Excellent time management skills. Must be able to handle multiple projects with overlapping time frames and cope with shifting priorities
- Analytical skills to present complex data in a way appropriate to the diverse audiences.
- Ability to deal with a demanding fast paced work environment, retaining a positive and action-oriented attitude.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality and be able to manage extremely sensitive data.