RecruitFirstis the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in theBanking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunicationssectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people,RecruitFirstis dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Our client, a listed company with offices around APAC, is looking for high caliber candidates to join theteam in Hong Kong.
- Provide talent searching/ recruitment support and candidate sourcing from various channels
- Conduct interviews, offer negotiation and onboard arrangement
- Proactively source and engage with active/ passive talents via various social media
- Support Manager to develop and manage talent pipelines and database for business initiatives
- Participate and assist in TA / People related initiatives as assigned
- Diploma above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Work experience in HR, Talent Acquisition / Recruitment is highly appreciated
- Experience in HRIS / Applicant Tracking System is a plus
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
What will be offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Professional development opportunities
- 5 day work
*Fresh graduates with excellent interpersonal & communication skills will be considered*
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Any interested candidate, please send us your resume with expected salary in MS Word or PDF format.