Knight Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior executive positions in Accounting, Business Administration, E-commerce, Graphic Design, Jewellery Design, Human Resources, Fashion Retail, Luxury Retail, FMCG, Marketing, Translators and Company Secretarial professionals in Hong Kong, China and the rest of the APAC region.
Our strengths lie in our specialist knowledge and focus on building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates.
At Knight, we take the time to find out what you really need from your next role and offer one-on-one guidance at every stage of the recruitment process to help you reach your career goals.
Senior / Recruitment Consultant (5day, Central! Fresh Graduate also Welcome!)
Location: Central; 5 day work! Excellent Salary Package and Commission Scheme.
We are a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to add to our growing team:
If you are a cheerful, determined, result-driven person with passionate about people, a career at Knight could be just the move for you.
We offer a fun innovative working environment and a platform for you to grow and develop with excellent rewarding incentive scheme.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your key duties are:
- Handle recruitment assignments for the positions from middle to senior level independently
- Source, shortlist and interview best suited candidates for required roles
- Manage the job offer process, handling compensation negotiations with clients and candidates
- Provide career advisory services to candidates
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Develop new clients and business within the industry
- Maintain sales target and business prospect/development activities
- Keep abreast with market information, employment trends and industry knowledge
- Work as part of a team to achieve team goals and objectives
- Degree holder with any disciplines. (HR degree is an advantage)
- 1-3years of working experience in Recruitment/HR or related experience
- Fresh graduate with strong language ability will be considered!
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin; both written and spoken
- Possess passion, enthusiasm and ambition to the recruitment industry
- Must be result driven, positive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Must possess excellent client services and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills in Word and Excel
- Immediate Available is an advantage
- 5 day Work in Central, 8 minute walk from Central MTR Station. Excellent basic and rewarding incentive scheme. Medical provided after probation.
For more information, please send your resume complete with cover letter to [email redacted, apply via company website]
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.