- Be the Business Partner for a professional group to look into and provide timely delivery of HR functions in the areas of recruitment, manpower planning, staff relations, exit management, operational management of resources in order to attract and retain the necessary manpower in line with our HR objectives.
- Work closely with the Group Director, Division Directors and Directors to understand the Group's business and provide human resource solutions to meet their business objectives.
- Generate and submit management and HR reports to support decision making by senior management.
- Process recruitment of all personnel types in the professional group in order to ensure that correct candidates are recruited in a timely manner.
- Handle first day induction & settling in of new appointees in order to ensure that newcomers have sufficient information provided to start their career in HSA.
- Process resignation of officers in order to ensure that exit management is completed within the stipulated time and benefits are paid to resignees.
- Respond to staff queries and internal customers in a timely manner.
- Reply to public enquiries on vacancies and other related matters in order to be responsive to external customers.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree with min 5 years work experience in HR Business Partnering role.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships, and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work both in a team, and independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to prioritise tasks, grasp issues and recommend good solutions.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.