6IXTY8IGHT is renowned for fun and inspiring fashion and lingerie targeted at females aged between 15-30 years old. Young, fresh and full of attitude, 6IXTY8IGHT girls love mix-and-matching their wardrobe, interpreting contemporary trends, and styling their self-expressive looks with a casual-cool attitude. Today, there are 140 6IXTY8IGHT stores across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, South Korea and Singapore.
We are looking for a candidate with the right spirit, competences and energy that will be part of the local development of the 6IXTY8IGHT brand. To cope with our dynamic business in Hong Kong team, we are inviting high caliber candidate to join us for an exciting career.
Report to the Human Resources Manager, the incumbent is required to provide all-rounded professional human resources support in 6IXTY8IGHT Hong Kong and Macau regions. The role is based at the regional office in Hong Kong.
To assist and maintain HR policies procedures and ensure that internal customers are serviced on time, every time. Promote the organizations Vision Statement and Core Values and maintain excellent working environment and relationships with staff. Ensure departmental Managers adhere to the 6IXTY8IGHTs recruitment procedures. Facilitate and manage the 6IXTY8IGHT Reward Recognition scheme, and the 6IXTY8IGHT Performance Management scheme. Maintain the Companys compliance to local employment laws.
Key accountabilities of the position
- Provide full spectrum of HR support to retail shops/office, including but not limited to recruitment, payroll, medical, MPF, leave management benefits administration, taxation documents, and insurance of retail shops
- Prepare monthly payroll, comply monthly reports on headcount, new hires and leavers to determine Companys performance with HR metrics. Provide feedback on market trend of salary, CB and regulations from government and changes of practices in the market
- Manage the recruitment process of both permanent and part-time store staff and facilitates the on-boarding process and ensure the new hires are handled properly
- Conduct exit interview and review staff turnover with Human Resources Manager and Line Manager on monthly basis
- Assist in annual performance appraisal process and support talent review section within the region. Assist in implementation and follow up the evaluation process. Equips store management team on all HR initiatives in the performance review process and safeguard the fair principles
- Handle staff issues and grievances, engage in counseling discussions. Develop close working relationship with store staff and organize employee engagement activities
- Monitor, maintain and follow Company policies and guidelines, support regional expectations on administration (Filing system, stationary, travel claim, petty cash, etc.)
- Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangement for business trip purpose
- To assist the Learning Development plans, inclusive of induction program/training records are maintained;
- Responsible for updates HR procedures Employment Law requirements;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Key requirements for the position
- Higher Diploma or University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 3 years or above relevant experience, experience in retail/FMCG industry is preferably
- Well-versed in Hong Kong and Macau Employment Ordinance, MPF other related legislations
- Good communication, self-motivated with can-do attitude, proactive, positive, well-organized, independent and demonstrate as a good team player
- Willing to learn and accept challenges
- High integrity and trustworthy
- Experience in HRIS execution and management (e.g. Alpha / FlexSystem / IPL / MRC, PeopleSoft, etc)
- Familiar with Alpha HRIS in an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office application and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Less experience will be considered as Human Resources/Retail Support Officer
For more information about our brand, please visit www.6ixty8ight.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within 6IXTY 8IGHT LIMITED. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed after one year.