- Support in handling the full spectrum of HR function including compensation and benefits, recruitment, performance management and employee engagement for the retail sales team.
- Responsible for the processing of monthly payroll including commission and incentives computation and preparing various report for the management.
- Dealing with staff on all HR related queries.
- Conduct counseling and coaching session to staff.
- Assist in implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Updating and maintaining all employee records.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2-5 years of working HR experience.
- Proven knowledge of HR principles, practices, standards, law and regulations.
- Able to work independently, multi-tasking and meticulous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be able to communicate with people at all levels and interact with a diverse group of individuals and personalities.
- A team player, positive, self-motivated, forward-looking and is committed and passionate in his/her work.
- Demonstrate good working attitude and analytical skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- 5 days Work Week
- Performance Bonus
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Birthday Leave