- Leadership Role
- Flexible working options
- Join a market leader within Transport & Logistics
-Roles & Responsibilities
Location: Alps Avenue
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for placement of advertisement and monitor the cost of placement fees.
Responsible for maintaining the Job Descriptions of non-exempt positions.
Responsible for the recruitment of all direct, non-exempt on contract, temporary or permanent basis.
Ensure the newly recruit compensation packages are in line with the company's policy.
Facilitate onboarding and exit of employees.
Develop employer branding initiatives and negotiating with Recruitment vendors in acquiring competitive rates.
Responsible in organizing recruitment events and programs such as career fairs and job fairs and liaising with government bodies.
Conduct first-day orientation and briefing for new hires.
- You have at least 2 year experience including solid experience in a HR.
- Strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
Our Client is looking for a Senior/ Executive HR Shared Service Executive