Our client is a Japanese manufacturer and distributor of electronic components. You will be responsible for managing HR functions in their company.
What you will be working on
- Manage HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, and coordination of staff.
- Manage staff evaluation.
- Maintain staff leave record, staff database, and other HR records.
- Oversee and ensure accuracy in monthly payroll processing and prepare payroll related reports (using Paymaster system).
- Responsible for CPF contributions, Skill development levy & Foreign worker levy.
- Manage the process of performance appraisal.
- Responsible for staff training & identify future training needs to ensure continuity in the development of all employees.
- Make presentation and conduct education.
- Attend to foreign employees matters on application/renewal/termination of work passes.
- Liaise with insurance broker on all insurance matters.
- Manage the process of surveys or government surveys.
- Responsible for office pantry supplies, equipment, maintenance & stationery requisition.
- Responsible for company functions.
What they are looking for
- At least a Diploma (Preferably from Human Resource Management)
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resource Generalist experience
- Possesses professional HR certification (IHRP) or major in Human Resource Management (Knowledge about how to draft policies, conduct training, etc)
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills as this role requires to liaise with management staff and conduct trainings to employees
- Prior experience in planning/supporting HR improvement projects and implementing them
- Knowledge of Legislation relating to HR
- Possess HR capability & good communication skills
- Experience working in Japanese company and/or Manufacturing is highly preferred
8:30 ~ 17:30
What they are offering
- Variable Bonus (Depends on Company & Individual Performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Transportation Allowance: $90/month
- Long Service Award