The Senior Recruitment Specialist is responsible for helping drive quality and productivity within specific pods/groups within the recruitment team. The Senior Recruitment Specialist acts as a brand ambassador for the client, reviewing, sourcing and screening active and passive candidates for open and pipeline hiring needs.
- Develop training plans and train new Recruitment Specialists.
- Field day-to-day questions from within the assigned pod/group.
- Monitor Recruitment Specialist calls and review mobile and email campaigns for quality and compliance with established procedures.
- Audit recruitment processes and procedures for compliance, providing feedback and recommendations for enhancements.
- Manage daily productivity tracker for the assigned pod/group.
Sourcing and Candidate Management
- Timely review of active applicants via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Utilize proprietary software for establishing candidate searches, executing mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with the recruitment team.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search.
- Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and interest in open positions.
- Develop interview schedules to ensure qualified candidates are evaluated.
- Complete phone interviews and documents candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
- Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
- Provide research support to the recruitment team, including market or salary data. - Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone, text, live chat or video.
- Support multiple client accounts as necessary based on team structure or business volumes.
- Other duties as assigned.