MCI's Journey of Transformation
As part of MCI's aggressive expansion plans, we are looking for quality candidates - dynamic and motivated individuals to grow with us and develop to the next level of your career milestone! Join us in our journey of transformation within the organization. We envision that MCI will be the company where many fresh graduates and experienced personnel would want to work in.
Experienced personnel, we want you! We welcome you to progress with us and be allowed to contribute through sharing your valuable experience and coaching the less experienced.
As a recruiter, you will play a meaningful role for our candidates in helping them secure a stable job, either full time or part-time, to be able to provide for their families and change their lives for the better.
MCI's Unique and Attractive Work Culture
We are unique and different with various transformational working aspects:
- MCI's new, modern & trendy (cool & hip) office at Devan Nair Institute (e2i) Jurong East with added welfare perks such as coffee vending machines and a massage room for all employees to enjoy.
- Maintenance of a long-term hybrid rotation to work from both home and the office. We are also strong advocates for work-life balance. We believe life is not just about work, we want our employees to have time with their family and friends.
- A unique arrangement of close buddy support & cluster teamwork that is different from other agencies to nurture and accelerate every individual's potential & growth.
- Sponsored overseas trip program where all employees are automatically enrolled in. Over the years, we have brought our employees to Thailand, Korea, Japan, Australia, China and even some European countries!
- Opportunities to participate at the management level with an open feedback culture for you to contribute to and learn from every colleague.
If you are a talented and highly motivated individual who is looking for a rewarding career, MCI wants you!
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com, with the following in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *