Aspire is a well-established recruitment company in the media and digital sector. Originally started in London, we have expanded to Singapore and Hong Kong over the last few years and are now looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Manager to operate within the ever changing Technology sector.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Manager in our Hong Kong office you will be responsible for:
- Arranging and facilitating client visits to maintain customer service levels, identify new business and give formal presentations.
- New business generation
- Selling a range of our recruitment solutions to clients based on their recruitment needs.
- Agreeing terms of business with key decision makers.
- Market knowledge - develop knowledge of your market and increase credibility, by canvassing clients / candidates opinions / reading trade press / client visits.
- Pre-screen candidates prior to registration to assess suitability.
- Undertaking structured and thorough interviews with candidates.
- Sourcing candidates utilising all resources available to you, contributing to the growing database of candidates.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned clients; taking a full and structured job brief from client; completing necessary administration.
- Dealing with ad response, assessing suitability of candidates.
- Reject / offer candidates when instructed; manage the entire process. Providing a professional service always.
- Ensure level of contact and control is maintained post placement with both candidate and clients.
- Using communicative skills to win over candidates and clients through influencing.
- Give honest and constructive feedback to both candidates and clients.
- You will also mentor and manage an existing consultant and look at ways of growing the team.
An Aspire Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Managers comes in all shapes and sizes however we all have the same core values:
- We are passionate about what we do
- We take pride in our work and love getting people new jobs
- We work hard and have a great time while doing it
- We celebrate our achievements whilst making A LOT of money!
- We have all come from either a recruitment background or market related sales background
If you are ready to take a step up in your career and want to work in an environment that will help with excel your growth and development then apply now or contact Katie Holmes, Regional Director.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.