- Start-up Environment
- Various Functions and Industries
- Fast-track career path
- Leadership Opportunities
- Convenient location (1 minute to MRT)
- An integral role in fulfilling the Human Resource Functions and staffing needs of clients.
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment and talent acquisition matters
- Conduct Interviews/phone screening and select potential candidates to meet clients' requirements.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients
- Developing new sources of business and relationship management with existing accounts.
- Other Ad-hoc duties apply
Description / Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma / Degree
- Strong passion for recruitment and people oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- CEI Certified would be an advantage
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No : R1440534
EA License No.: 19C9682
Cheong Pei Xin