Komsearch Talent Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Komstadt Corporation specializing in providing IT Talent, Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Contract Outsourcing. Our experienced team of consultants commands a strong focus on servicing multinational corporations in key strategic cities across the Asia Pacific in meeting the demands of our corporate clientele. Apart from a single placement, KomSearch Talent offers a total talent solution for companies looking to expand, reposition, restructure and other HR strategies aligning with true Corporate Synergy.
Partnering with customers across the region, Komsearch Talent is formed by a team of professionals who are able to understand the needs of our customers and fulfilling their requirements. With extensive experience in the marketplace, our consultants aim to provide clients with tailor-made recruiting strategies in a supportive manner every step along the way. Our business is an Evolving Triangle that creates the balance between the Candidates, Employment and the Client!
We are a subsidiary of Komstadt Corporation and we are a recruitment consultancy in Hong Kong that has exclusive network and support from IT solution Mother Company. We aim to maintain a close business partnership with clients for talent acquisition in IT, Sales Marketing, Human Resources Administration and Finance Accounting roles.
Due to continuous team expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated individual as Consultant to join our recruitment team to execute end to end recruitment talent acquisition process.
- Handle client and talent management tasks, respond to job advertisements and other sourcing channels, conduct interviews etc.
- Proactively execute talent acquisition strategy (talent requirement analysis, identify acquisition channels, market researches updates, etc.)
- Initial screening and shortlist suitable candidates to meet detailed vacancy briefs. Propose to respective clients and work closely with clients.
- Support Group recruitment needs, independently take the lead to search and identify potential candidates through different channels.
- Degree holder with minimum1 year of working experience.
- Candidates with sales ormarketing experience are also welcome.
- Independent, proactive, outgoing with positive flexible execution attitude, enjoy meeting and connecting with people with different backgrounds.
- Strong organization skills, independent, and patient telephone manner.
- Good communications skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese.
Apply for this job:
Interested parties please email full resume (with expected salary data available) in word formatby clicking "Apply Now". For inquiries, please feel free to call 3183 9880.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.