Founded in 1901 as a Danish security company, the ISS Group has become one of the worlds leading facility services companies. Together with more than 480,000 employees in over 74 countries, delivers comprehensive integrated facility services to our customers around the world.
Our Hong Kong-based ISS Facility Services Limited employs more than 15,000 staff and is one of the largest integrated facility services companies in Hong Kong. To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong, ISS Facility Services is seeking high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
- Handle full spectrum recruitment process including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, reference checks and signing contract
- Work proactively to develop close working relationships with operations to understand the manpower requirements of various projects and respond to their staffing needs
- Provide administration support to Recruitment Team
- Communicate with all levels of staff and external partners for HR related matters
- Participate in ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2 year HR experience
- Sensitive to figures and attentive to details
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
(Candidates with more experience or qualification will be considered for the post of Assistant Recruitment Officer)
We offer professional development opportunities, attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a detailed resume, current / expected salary, contact number and the job reference no ADV/21/272 to [email redacted, apply via Company website].
Information provided by applicants will only be used for recruitment related purposes and will be handled confidentially by authorized personnel. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after three months from the date of applications.