The Senior Recruitment Analyst role will be a part of supporting the growth of Europes fastest growing and most exciting tech scale-ups. Deliveroo serves millions of users every day by automatically managing a complex, three-sided marketplace across 11 different countries.
In this role, youll report to the Head of Recruitment Operations and provide analytical support to the global recruitment team. You will partner closely with recruiting leadership and business stakeholders to develop, define, and monitor recruitment metrics and help build a world-class, proactive, and data-informed recruitment function.
Youll help shape and build the future state of Deliveroos recruitment data infrastructure and be an integral part in evolving the teams ability to influence through data insights and be strategic partners to the business.
What youll be doing
- Develop centralized dashboards and consistent reporting across the team and to the business
- Gather requirements and build ad hoc reports & dashboards (within BI tool or Looker)
- Translate data into actionable insights for recruiting leaders
- Reduce time to insights for larger recruiting team
- Suggest process improvements to ensure data integrity is high
- Provide analytical support on a range of cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Train stakeholders on analytics tool and dashboards
- Assist in headcount process to inform capacity vs. demand and ensures data accuracy between HRIS and ATS systems
- Partner with team to define, develop, and track against recruitment metrics
- Partner with People Analytics to create alignment between reporting and to build employee lifecycle metrics
- Experience as business analyst or similar
- Experience with Recruiting or People team data
- Strong communication skills working with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to use data to influence decisions
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to translate metrics for business leaders
- Proven experience using data visualization & analysis tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Expert with Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS systems a plus
- Experience with Workday or other ATS systems a plus
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
Our journey began with our founder Will, arriving in London and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite living in one of the worlds best cities for food. In 2013 he got on his bike and founded Deliveroo.
Fast forward to today and Deliveroo can be found in 11 markets, with over 100,000 riders delivering orders from over 140,000 restaurants and stores serving millions of customers in hundreds of cities worldwide.
Delivering great food from restaurants is how we started, but isnt our only offering. We pioneered the delivery-only kitchen model, Deliveroo Editions, where we use data to identify gaps in the market and bring new brands and cuisines to new areas, giving people more choice in their local neighbourhood. And using our network and technology we provide a growing on-demand grocery service, which has not only brought incredible levels of convenience to our customers but has been a lifeline to so many during COVID.
We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces, and we do this in real-time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds, and the algorithms behind our marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
There are so many questions we are working on and plenty more we havent even encountered. How do we give low income families access to affordable healthy meals? How do we tackle waste? How can we scale our network to tens of millions of orders a day? What does a future layout of a restaurant look like? How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we take what we know about a customer and offer a personalised selection?
At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
The size of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. Only 3% of the global food market is online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of other industries, such as travel (45%) and retail (10%), and it is clear we are at the very beginning of our journey. Despite being one of the worlds fastest growing multi-billion dollar companies, were only just getting started.
We hope youre as excited about the scale of the opportunity as we are and, if you share our ambition, that youll join us and be part of this incredible story.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.