Appens Sr. Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for the primary oversight of management of sourcing the candidates internally and, when needed, externally via call outs and other means.
The Sr. Recruitment specialist in close coordination with the team lead will introduce recruitment best practices as well as help guide recruitment strategies based on the market research which will be conducted by the person.
The Sr. Recruitment Specialist may also be assigned into working on different tiers of crowd recruitment due to his/her expertise in the process, and systems.
- Provide quality market research which will help in the formulation of strategic plans to the benefit of the project needs
- Lead process developments to centralize sourcing information and plans
- Assist in building internal, and if needed, external pipelines for regular projects and particularly for prio projects and projects with special needs.
- Closely collaborate with sourcing team in order to build effective and strategic advertisements and communications for a better engaged crowd.
- Conduct volume calls to entice and engage crowd in joining Appens different projects.
- Other recruitment related activities deemed necessary in fulfilling the crowd projects goals.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Ability to quickly learn and absorb processes, and various recruitment systems in a short span of time.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least 3 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Experience in volume recruitment in RPO environment is preferred.
- Flexible in accommodating varying shift schedules.
Note: Candidates must be willing to work onsite. Office Address: BPO 1 Building, Suntech iPark, Advincula Avenue, Lancaster New City, Barangay Alapan II-B, Imus, 4103 Cavite, Philippines #LI-onsite
If this resonates with you, or if you feel like you would excel in the role, apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Appen is the global leader in data for the AI Lifecycle. With over 25 years of experience in data sourcing, data annotation, and model evaluation by humans, we enable organizations to launch the worlds most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors who speak over 235 languages, in over 70,000 locations and 170 countries, and the industrys most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our products and services give leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to launch world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally