CRYPTO.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the worlds transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet app, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet.CRYPTO.com is headquartered in Hong Kong.
MCO is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. MCO is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on peoples lives.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto.com
You will be joining our Recruiting team to supporting our regional expansion in APAC with a strong focus in Shenzhen - China . In order to place Crypto.com as one of the best place to work in the region, you will work closely with our leadership team, execute our regional talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, from sourcing to onboarding the best talents in this space. Besides the recruitment activity, you will also be responsible for project managing the entire recruiting pipeline for the company, working closely with the co-founders to ensure hiring deadlines are met. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting experience and enhance their project management skills in a goal oriented, fast-paced, high growth startup environment.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Support of Crypto.coms talent search and engagement strategy, including Employer Branding as well as end-to-end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Manage company-wide recruitment timeline, and meet the defined hiring KPI and objectives.
- Work with Talent Aquisition team define the profiles and scope of responsibilities for specific roles based on immediate organization needs, as well as design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions.
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines.
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner.
- Be an active member of the HR partnership; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and HR plans with management.
- This role will be mainly focusing hiring the best tech talents in Shenzhen.
Whats On Offer:
- Monaco provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in cryptocurrency
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-4 years of experience of end-to-end recruitment with a track record of successfully hiring under short timelines.
- Proven ability to recruit candidates in the technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation.
- Good understanding of employment laws and related policies.
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organisational Culture, and Talent Management.
- Finanical Service and Technology hiring experience preferred.
Interested parties please send your full resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.