The People team plays a crucial organisational role in Shopee by channeling important resources to key functions in the company from hiring the right talents, to developing employee-focused learning initiatives, and building a supportive environment for our employees to thrive in. At the core of Shopees success lies the talent and dedication of our employees. As our business expands, so does the need to grow with our employees. Browse our People team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Participate in recruitment process that involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
- Source for top talents using a variety of creative techniques and figure out passive candidates via different platforms
- Develop talent pipelines and candidate relationships for future opportunities on LinkedIn
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system
- Develop relationships and maintain contact with top talents for both current and future opportunities at Shopee through hiring events, tech conference, meet-ups and 1-to-many communication strategies
- Good university degree, at least 3 years of full-time recruitment experience
- Prior tech recruitment experience or working experience in Tech companies will be an advantage
- Independent, creative and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills with strong competitive market awareness
- Ability to build a robust network of top talents by gaining market intelligence will be preferred
- Quick learner with a positive working attitude
- Independent, analytical, resourceful, and meticulous
- Able to multitask and work within timeline
- Preferably fluent in English and at least 1 other Southeast Asian language to communicate with internal stakeholders
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the regions e-commerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centered strategies. Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE. The Shopee team comprises over 8,000 employees from across the region, and with our rapid expansion, we are constantly on the lookout for potential talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
Additional Company Information
2001 - 5000 Employees
Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Benefits & Others
Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)