The key focus for the Recruiter or Senior Recruiter is to lead the successful fulfillment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their hiring needs. You will work collaboratively with your colleagues/stakeholders, which includes partnering/support from a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.
In this role, you will assist in driving best practices across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on partnering with hiring leaders, sourcing forlateral/repeat roles, and leadership hiring (executive search) across China.
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met.
- Communicating recruitment trends, market intelligence, and acting as a talent advisor to hiring managers, whilst being brand ambassadors of the AGS brand.
- Demonstrated knowledge of China market as it relates to recruitment and talent acquistion, so you can manage requisition fulfillment/projects in this in-house role.
- Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment-related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times.
- Providing recruitment guidance and advice to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Recruitment Coordinators located in the Recruitment Delivery Center.
- Monitoring and analyzing recruitment activity of designated business areas for accurate volume forecasting.
- Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages.
- Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practices.
- Utilizing specialist market knowledge to assist with the development and ongoing management of pre-qualified talent pools in collaboration with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.