Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for RPO or project recruitment delivery.
- Follow KF global recruitment process completing Power of 25 when using SE tool.
- Create & execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements.
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process.
Candidate relationship management
- Develop & implement sourcing strategy & channels to build relevant talent pools.
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition.
- Manage all candidates effectively throughout recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals of other candidates.
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback.
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for day to day interaction with client/HM/HR business partners.
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner.
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies.
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process.
Policy & Procedures
- Follow documented Korn Ferry systems/polices/office procedures
- When on-site Follow documented client systems/policies/office procedures
- Follow necessary approval/sign-off process for leave, travel, expenses and expenditure
- Provide information for internal reporting and update systems on timely basis
People and Culture
- Self manages own performance and accepts responsibility for own learning
- Provides and accepts feedbackBehaviours in line with values & supports positive team environment
- Looks for opportunities to help others and contribute to broader business goals
- Attends, participates and collaborates in all relevant KF/KFI meetings, & initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.