At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
A s a member of Korn Ferry, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to an internal stakeholder group across Executive Search and Advisory businesses, as well as Corporate Search .
About KF Hire
We have recently design ed and implement ed a centralised internal recruitment whichwill be dedicated to improving our recruitment capability and supporting ourhiringmanagers to identify, attract, engage and hire the highest quality talent across the marketplace. The team will use state-of-the-art technologies and our own sophisticated Korn Ferry methodologies to help streamline recruitment processes, enhance candidate experience, and improve quality of hire.
Based inGuangzhou, this role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.Key Accountabilities
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- P rocess management and sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Eff ectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Exceptional written and verbal communication at all levels within a professional recruitment environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment while effectively coping with change
- Experience working in a recruitment process outsourcing or executive search environment
- Full life-cycle recruitment experience supporting all levels of positions with a focus on senior-level hiring
- Client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers, Human Resources and Executive Leadership throughout the recruitment process
- Ability to provide team members with details necessary to build overall recruitment solution necessary to successfully execute against project
- Experience conducting and discussing competency/behavioral based interviews with Hiring Managers
- Experience working with Assessment tools
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System to follow a defined recruitment process
- Experience developing and executing against multi-faceted sourcing strategies, competitive mapping and process enhancements
- Ability to provide guidance and support to team members as a senior member of the team
- Detailed knowledge of recruitment metrics and reporting
- Bachelors degree
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.